- 3Brown1Blue is one of the best math related Youtube channels on the internet. If you have never seen or heard of this channel, do yourself a favor and check it out.
- DevTips is there for all of your front-end needs.
- Web Concepts talks about computer science networking esq topics.
- Seth Bling is entertaining video game enthusiast who enjoys messing with hardware and breaking video games.
- thenewboston is how I originally learned to code back in 7th grade. Check this guy out!
- Sesh Venugopaul was a computer science professor of mine and has great data structure videos.
- Innuendo Studios is a channel that has created his own niche. Just listen to this guy - everything he says is wise and thought provoking.
Game Development Links
- AI & Games is exactly what it sounds like.
- Game Design & Development Tools, may I recommend the gird based path finding article.
- Every Frame a Painting doesn't talk about video games, but gives great advice about storytelling through contrasting movies and directors.
- Extra Credits if you have wanted to become an indie game developer, go here.
- Classic Game Junkie is an up and coming Youtube content creator. Knows a lot about the history of games and gives true insight to the development process of a game, via their glitches.